How to Solve Jumbled Paragraphs?
To Solve Jumbled Sentence Problems follow these steps:
1. Read all the sentences once
2. Try to figure out the first sentence
i. The first sentence presents an Idea or
ii. initiates a story or incidence or
iii. mentions a person or
iv. describes a scene or
v. introduces a subject
3. Try to figure out the last sentence.
i. The last sentence is more like a conclusion or final statement or,
ii. Leaves the paragraph at an ongoing process.
4. If you find any option matching you identified last and first sentence, cross check it and answer that option. If not,
5. Keep looking for words like but, thus, moreover, to link two paragraphs.